- Travel Between U.S. and Southern Africa Will Resume, White House Says The New York Times
- Exclusive: U.S. to lift travel curbs on eight African countries Reuters
- Omicron: US to lift travel restrictions from southern Africa BBC News
- US to lift Omicron travel ban on eight African countries The Guardian
- US to lift omicron-linked travel ban on southern Africa ABC News
A $970 Million Fashion E-Commerce Startup In Singapore Has Suspended Its CEO In Financial Probe: Reports
Zilingo's board members have suspended CEO Ankiti Bose amid a financial probe, reports say. Investors are concerned with the startup's accounting practices, Reuters and Bloomberg reported. Zilingo was founded in 2015 and reached $970 million in valuation four years later. Loading Something is loading. A fashion e-commerce startup in Singapore...